Sadie turned 3 on November 29. She was so excited that it was her birthday and that she was going to have a party. She insisted on inviting 'the other Schultz's' to help her celebrate. It was a great day, especially since Jaclyn and Jamie had just picked up their new puppy, Gretz (all the pics we had of Gretz included Jamie who was growing a 'stache for Movember, so I thought I would save everyone from that).
Sadie was so cute while she was opening her presents. She was stunned by most of them and just stared with this nervous yet happy look. Once she got over the initial shock she was right into the toys and she even let Sophia play with some.
I love how ecstatic she was when we were singing to her. Last year, she had this super nervous giggle which both Lindsay and I were expecting this year. She almost showed it but was able to hold it back. It seriously looked like she was basking in the glory of it all!
Happy Birthday Sadie! It's hard to believe it has been three years already, we can't imagine our lives without you:)
On a side note...at one point during the party, Casey was sitting on the floor 'playing' with Gretz. Jaclyn, who was the epitome of a new Mom, kept a very close eye on the situation. Casey started to go for Gretz' ear and Jaclyn jumped off the couch with lightening speed. I thought at first she was going to take Casey out if he tried to touch Gretz again. I guess those Mothering instincts kick in right away:)
No comments:
Post a Comment