This year, Christmas Eve was at my parents' house. It was a smaller gathering than in previous years but with the addition of Sydney and Anthony (unfortunately no pictures), it was still great fun. I'm wondering if maybe Santa needs to show up next year?
Mom had made some Apple Strudel which Sophia ate more of than anyone else, even Max. I think that was pretty much the only thing she ate that night.
I love the smiles on both Auntie Rite and Sophia. They both were having so much fun. It's great when you finally get a picture of Sophia and she is really smiling.
Another beautiful smile. Can you tell someone was full of strudel and very excited for Santa to come?
The two bros, or 'guys' as they are always know for. I think we must get a 'Guy' shirt for Casey...
This is a video of Sophia and Elia dancing, jumping and singing. It took them quite a while to warm up to each other but once they did, they were inseparable! I am sure they were both tired and completely wound up but they did so well together. When Elia was leaving, Sophia ran and gave her a huge hug and all the adults around them had melted hearts:) I am glad that Sophia has another little friend at our family get togethers. It keeps her occupied which means a little more free time for Mom:)
The dancing in this is almost as good as the evolution of dance video. Sophia covers the robot and can even sing Kesha. I am proud of how much Sophia seems to retain when it comes to dance moves and lyrics but I really need to be cautious of what I watch and listen to as she will remember them all.
This is a video of Sophia and Elia dancing, jumping and singing. It took them quite a while to warm up to each other but once they did, they were inseparable! I am sure they were both tired and completely wound up but they did so well together. When Elia was leaving, Sophia ran and gave her a huge hug and all the adults around them had melted hearts:) I am glad that Sophia has another little friend at our family get togethers. It keeps her occupied which means a little more free time for Mom:)
The dancing in this is almost as good as the evolution of dance video. Sophia covers the robot and can even sing Kesha. I am proud of how much Sophia seems to retain when it comes to dance moves and lyrics but I really need to be cautious of what I watch and listen to as she will remember them all.




No comments:
Post a Comment