A couple of weeks ago, Sophia's friend Lila (from preschool), came over for a playdate. The girls had a great time making Edible Dough. It is prepackaged cookie dough that changes to a certain color when water is added. Thanks to Evan for the great present!!!
There was quite a lot of dough made so I was glad to have someone helping Sophia as I knew she wouldn't be able to do it all by herself. Here she is showing off one of her creations.
Lila with one of her many worms. I think we ended up with about 12 worms. These were tasty but I think I might still prefer the gummy ones better:)
I was impressed with them both for there technique. They were both creative and yet very particular. Initially certain colors couldn't match with other colors then once they started getting tired, anything was a go.
No comments:
Post a Comment