This past Saturday was Jaclyn and Jamie's Wedding. Both Sadie and Sophia were flower girls and they were sooooo excited to be one. Ever since Sophia tried on her dress back in March, I have been asked "Is it time for Jaclyn's wedding yet?" The girls did awesome and managed to walk down the aisle, together, without fighting and without an adult. There was a little tickling/hitting with the flower bouquets as the wedding went on, but thankfully no punches were thrown. (Thanks to Tyson for taking most of these pictures as Max was 'unofficial' videographer for the day)

The wedding was held at
The Ranche, as was the reception. I used to live very close to this place and frequented it many times as a kid. It is an awesome location for a wedding. The Bride and her crew hang out upstairs while the guest assemble and the girls were playing a little game of peek-a-boo. Sophia's first question when we walked into the house, "Mom, is this place haunted?" Thanks Lin for that one...

The handsome groomsmen (from L to R): Tim, Neil (Jaclyn's bro), Mikey (who Lindsay has know for quite a few years and I went to Uni with his bro), and Ryan.

Jody and Pam with a little slice of Andrea (Jamie's sister). Thanks to Pam, who is a teacher and used her good teacher skills, the girls sat and behaved, mostly...

The ceremony itself happens on the steps outside and the girls were told that they could sit and watch it. Really, it made for a super cute photo op, especially when Sadie was scrunching her face. The pretty Calla Lillies were the tickle monsters. Sophia was very well behaved and did whisper to Sadie a few times to be quiet and sit still. It was at moments like this that I really noticed the age difference. All in all, they were some pretty fabulous flower girls though!!!

Signing the Register. I love, love, love Jaclyn's dress. It totally suited her and she looked absolutely AMAZING!!! Jamie looked pretty handsome too:)

I am sure they are thinking, 'Yeah, it's done. Let's get on with the party!!!'

The girls were invited to get pictures done with the wedding party and from what we were told, behaved very well. I think they were gone for at least a half an hour and surprisingly came back clean. This was while we waited on the front lawn while all the family pictures were done...I really like the composition of this one...

Of course, Casey was just hanging out, eating some keys.

Ballerina time. Anything to keep them on their feet and dresses clean.

I love pictures of Sadie as they really show off her amazing blue eyes. Ah, she looks so innocent...

At dinner, Max was entertaining Casey. He really is a happy, content little guy.

Part way through dinner, I turned to Max and asked where Sophia was. She had spent a bit of time on my Mom's knee but then disappeared. Suddenly Rick was at our table and mentioned that Sophia was sitting on Jaclyn's knee at the head table.

By the time we got there, Sophia had finished off all of Jaclyn's mashed potatoes!! Hopefully Jaclyn didn't mind??? The next day we had a brunch at Rick and Rite's place where Sophia again, finished Jaclyn's plate. This time it was full of cake:)

Lindsay and I, are dancing queens when it comes to weddings. Really, we could probably go all night long. We finally got Dad up, dancing and now thanks to a cousin of his (Thanks Wayne and Silvia), we have proof. I love this one too as it is pretty rare that we get a really good picture of the three of us...
Overall, the weather cooperated with us. There were a few sprinkle of rain during the ceremony but sunshine before and afterwards. I think Jaclyn and Jamie looked stunningly beautiful and handsome. A great day was had by all, especially the Bride and Groom who are now relaxing in Hawaii. CONGRATULATIONS Guys!!!
1 comment:
Thanks Jen! These are awesome photos :) And the girls were the best flower girls ever!!!! I could hear the "tickle tickle" when we were saying our vows!
Post a Comment