Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Songstress Sophia

This video was self-filmed, by Sophia, while we were in Russia.  I had forgotten all about it until I was starting to go through some of my pictures and videos from our trip to Russia.  I laughed so hard I cried when I saw this one (both the live version and the video).  I hope it makes you all smile today!




I have no idea where she came up with these lyrics!  Sveta and Vera were asking me if she had heard this song before or if she created it.  It was 100% her own creation and I have NO idea what triggered the interesting lyrics!  I loved the part where she panned to her dolls in the second part and then sings about 'kulas' (which means dolls in Russian).  Hmm, I wonder where she gets those lips from??  Definitely her Papa Max!!!

No comments: