So I think we have a daughter that is part fish. Sophia just loves the water. She gets so cold when she is swimming that she starts shaking and her lips go blue but she gets really mad when you try to take her out and warm her up. With the warm temperatures in Kelowna we were able to do quite a bit of swimming, in the pool and the really cold lake.
Up...
I like how Sophia keeps her face nicely composed and Max and Grandpa look a little bit strained:)
By the end of the week Sophia was even able to kick her legs and move her arms in the water (she was still held up by us but she is getting really close to trying it on her own).
Sophia spent about half the time just jumping in the pool. In and out and in and out. She was pretty good with waiting for one of us to be there, but one time she just jumped in on her own. Thankfully Max was close by and pulled her out quickly. I like the head shake at the end...
Sophia spent about half the time just jumping in the pool. In and out and in and out. She was pretty good with waiting for one of us to be there, but one time she just jumped in on her own. Thankfully Max was close by and pulled her out quickly. I like the head shake at the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment