One of my favorite time of the year, for photos at least, is the fall. The leaves at the cabin make for some great photo ops. Here are a few of the best...
Sophia has the best smile when she isn't told to smile. I love it when we can capture her natural happiness as that is what she is like almost all of the time!
Hiding in the leaf pile.
Sophia loves throwing the leaves up in the air, almost as much as she likes jumping in them!
No, this isn't yoga but the beginning of a somersault for Sophia. She would run at the pile, stop right before the leaves started and then tumble into them. At least it makes for a soft landing.
Mommy and Sophia hanging out in the pile. We even did a little bit of ladybug hunting! (Notice the new woodshed that Max built, behind us)
Sophia also loved it when Max and I threw her in the leaves. I would just throw, whereas Max would flip her and throw her really high...
It is great for us too as we can be goofy and silly and jump in the leaves too! (I just won't post any of the pictures of me jumping. Writers prerogative)
I have tried to get Sophia to keep her tongue inside her mouth when she is bouncing around. It is not an easy task as it is definitely a Vorobiev family trait to have your tongue hanging out when you are concentrating!
Another one of Max throwing Sophia in the leaves. She can be such a daredevil sometimes and the heights she reaches don't seem to scare her.
Photo by Sophia. Not too bad considering it is a big camera and quite heavy for her.
Max is very much like Sophia. I love it when I can catch a shot of him naturally smiling! One of my favorites for sure!
Sophia thought she would just 'hang out' for a little bit. Looks sort of comfortable, or not?












No comments:
Post a Comment