Saturday, 14 January 2012

Halloween

Part of the reason I have been so slow in bogging is that I have decided to return to work (in case you hadn't already heard).  I started on Halloween and after two months, I am still very glad to be back.  I work 80% so I am able to get Sophia on the school bus in the mornings and then I leave at 4 to go pick  her up.  She is at school for the morning then at a before/after school care program about 50 yards away from here school, for the afternoon.  So far, Sophia is loving both school and her daycare (aka 'the blue house').  She usually doesn't want to leave either when I come pick her up so I am thinking that is a great sign! 
 Sophia wanted to wear my spider headband.  I think it suits her way better than it suits me!
 As usual, the whole neighborhood crew was out trick or treating together.  I think most of the kids were just so anxious to get going that they didn't look overly happy...
 Sophia decided she wanted to be a pink mouse this year. Thanks to Grandma Pat for making another fabulous costume!
 One of two pictures we have of Sophia standing still.
 I was in charge of makeup.  Thankfully I had a book that I could use for some ideas...
 This is more like it.  I don't think any of the kids, except a few of the older girls, walked!  They were on a mission and managed to stay out for about  hours!
Sadie and Casey on Halloween.  Casey is wearing one of the old costumes that were made for Lindsay and I, way back when...Sadie is wearing her new Rapunzel costume, thanks to Grandma Pat.
Max took this awesome shot of our pumpkin. Twin cats anyone?

No comments: