Friday, 29 October 2010

Run for the Cure, again

Another year, another run for the cure.  This year, we were a little slow in organizing our team so it was mostly just family and as usual, most people turned out to get the breaky at Mom and Dad's afterwards, (with Max's crepes, I can see why).

The weather this year was amazing. It was sunny and relatively warm, until the race ended and then it cooled down quite a bit.  We all still needed our morning Timmies or Starbucks to get us going though...
 If only Casey were smiling, then they would have matching dimples:)
 The biggest news of the day was that my cousin Pam got engaged the night before the run.  I saw her walking in but noticed the rather large Garmin on her wrist, which we chatted about for a minute or two and I totally didn't see the ring.  Either I am blind or it was hiding?  Congratulations Pam and Jayson, I can't wait for another Schultz family wedding!
 Yep, lame, but the best pink costume I could do with little clothing...

 Kim and Ryan looking way too chipper in the morning.  Believe it or not but Kim is due at the beginning of November!  Can't wait for another cuz to be running around with the rest of them!
 Hmmm, I wonder if Lindsay likes mornings?  Sadie and Sophia hung out in the chariot, which was pushed by Max, for most of the run.  Sophia did get out twice and ran with us about 1.5 km total.  She was amazingly fast and got so many compliments from people running around us, it was very cute and I was so proud of her!
Ryan, who is usually not a morning person, was the first to arrive with Nolan, who found the morning a little too early.
Thanks all for coming out for a little exercise and breaky! I really appreciate the support.

No comments: