The day before Sophia's birthday, Mom and I (Max ended up meeting us for an hour too), took Sophia to the Stampede. After being at Disney World this year, she was definitely more into the rides, especially ones she could do on her own.

Before we hit the rides, we thought we would check out some of the exhibits. Two years ago when we took her, Sophia wanted
nothing to do with this cow. This year it took a pit of coaxing but she got it and once she got the 'milk' out of the cow, she was done.

Really, it was all about the rides. Sadly I had to squish into this one as Sophia is just a little bit too short to ride on her own, maybe next year.

Can you tell she is Max's child? All she wanted to do was ride the cars, trucks and motorcycles!

We headed to the store the day before to invest in some cowboy gear. Sophia's hats had all been destroyed previously so she wanted a new one and since I bought some boots (for the first time ever I know own a pair of cowboy boots), Sophia thought she should have some also.

They were just too cute to pass up anyway. In fact, a professional photographer from the Stampede came and asked if her could take Sophia's picture. He said he would send it to me but we haven't received it yet.

The motorcycles were definitely a hit. I think Sophia went on them three or four times. She was so proud to be on them by herself:)

This one, I can't remember the name, you were in a submarine and it went around like a clock, up, around and down. Sophia was fine until we hit the top and started our descent then she buried her face in my lap and wouldn't look up again. Afterwards when she was telling Max what we had done, she just kept saying she loved the ride, just not the submarine...hopefully it wasn't too traumatic for her...
No comments:
Post a Comment