We headed out to the cabin between Christmas and New Year's and then an extra few days in 2010 before Max had to return to work. It was chilly but lots of snow and so beautiful! We even managed to get up to Edmonton for a day (Vera to shop and we took Sophia to the water park).
As always it is so relaxing (unless we were looking for a parking spot at WEM). Max was able to take some wonderful shots of the snow around our place. Here are just a few…

This is what the cabin looked like when we first arrived. The interesting color is from our porch light and those are true colors.

Some of the leaves still haven't fallen off the trees...

It really was magical and peaceful...

The trees seem so tall and skinny. With the leaves on, they seem so much shorter and wider.

Snowflakes...

I liked this one because it shows how much and how heavy the snow was...

One of our bird/squirrel feeders. We'd rather feed the birds but the squirrels are quite thrifty...

The snowflakes flying...

My favorite picture. I told Max he should enter it into the photo contest at
CPAWS, if they do it again this year...

I miss the quiet...

Sophia dancing for us. This is a usual pose. Hip and bum sticking out and fingers pointing every which way...

Sophia hanging out with her
Baba:)
1 comment:
That is an awesome pic he should totally enter it in a contest ... I think Canadian Geographic does on as well...
Post a Comment