Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Christmas Eve

Well, I am finally getting around to posting Christmas pictures, only a month late. We recently switched out our external drive and have updated our photo library. It took me some time to re-find my pics and get organize enough to post them...
Christmas Eve has always been one of my favorite days. You have all the anticipation for Christmas morning and there is always a good party. I think the girls are getting to that stage too. Maybe Santa will have to resume his visits in the next couple of years?
The girls pulled out all of Kim's dolls and stuffies, lined them up (no anal engineering tendencies right?) and then pretended they were dolls too!
A wide awake Casey hanging out with Great Grandma Elia. It's hard to believe he has been around for only a couple of months as it seems like I have known him forever.

Sophia got a hold of my camera and started snapping pictures. I don't think they were too bad and there were only a couple that I had to delete. Sophia even took enough time to let Jaclyn and Neil pose for her.
Pam, Jayson, Neil's foot and Jaclyn's hand...

This was my favorite picture. I think she did a fabulous job!


Of course it ended up being a late night but Sophia was in fine form. I forgot my phone so I didn't have her good dancing music but never fear, she will find something to dance to...Pam and Jaclyn had her dancing to "I Gotta Feeling, Don't Stop Believin' and Push It." It was cute to see her interpretation of the songs...At one point, Neil was trying to get her to do one of his infamous moves. She never did try it but apparently after the last time Neil did, he smacked his jaw on the ground so hard that he couldn't chew a Starburst for a week!!! If this was what he was like at Kim's wedding (and mine and Lindsay's too), what will he be like at Jaclyn's wedding? I can't wait to see!

1 comment:

Astrid said...

Love the Push it dancing - so cute!!