...you leave two toddlers in a room by themselves?
They get into everything!

Lindsay and Tyson had come over to see our finally finished house. The girls were playing so nicely and then it got quiet. We all figured something was up and this is what greeted us...

Notice Sadie's
white hand (a little more white than normal)? We saw Sadie first and had a good chuckle and then when we walked into the bedroom we all had a really good laugh:)

Sophia explained to us that her back was itchy so she wanted to put cream on. I asked her how she was able to get the cream (and diaper cream which I still haven't gotten out of the carpet) which was on the very top, at the back of her change table. She just looked at me and said "well, I climbed up there!" Like it was
so obvious why would I ask such a silly question???

Good thing the girls are almost the same size as we were able to find some clean clothes for Sadie to go home in...

This one was taken after I wiped her arms and legs once and it still looks like I have done nothing.

The only way to get it all off was to scrub it off in the shower. I did have to follow Sophia in there as anything she touched on her way had a lovely coating of cream:) I guess that will teach us all a lesson, as soon as it is quiet, start running!!!
1 comment:
OMG that is hilarious. Matt did that with Lemon once. Had her on the change pad and covered her in Desitin ... he didn't get any on the carpet though! As Penny said - Good thing diaper cream repels water!
Post a Comment