Wednesday, 8 April 2009

The German Dress...

When I was a kid, my Dad's cousin Wayne brought me this dress back from Germany. I am so happy that it is still in such good shape and that it fits Sophia!!

She quite likes having her picture taken and is not afraid to pose or make faces:) She was also showing off her necklace that Dada Vasa gave her. She really is a girly girl...
Sophia is all about making her own decisions. If she could, she would wear a dress every day and unlike me as a kid, she likes to co-ordinate, most of the time...

Too cute:)

For comparision, this is Sophia at 2.5 years....

...and me at about 3.5 years. You can bet that both white shirts did not stay clean for long:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy do I have good taste in picking German dresses.
Wayne