Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Random pics from the last while...

Here are a few random pictures from April ( and March...yep, behind again)...

Sophia loves having a bath in our big tub. She turn on the jets and tries to hide in all the bubbles.
I cooked a rack of lamb for dinner one night. We started off cutting it for Sophia but when she saw Max and I eating it off the bone, she wanted to do the same. I wonder if it is a good thing that she has eclectic taste in food???

Mmmm!!!


She also likes to pose a little for the camera now. (Hairstyle done by Max)

After playing outside, a little hot chocolate to warm us up (mmm, save what is on the top lip for later)...

Where are in the process of potty training (this past weekend, I think we may have had a breakthrough). We have a special seat here and at the cabin just for her teeny behind. (style created by Sophia, for Sophia)

Queen of the castle!

We were trying to play a game of hide and seek. Has anyone seen Sophia?

Ever since she decided she likes the bars at gymnastics, Sophia wants to swing or hang on everything. She lasted a good 30 seconds before getting tired and wanting down (way better than I would do).

Trying out a gymnastics trick and swinging with her knees up. I think my arms are tired from just watching:)

No comments: