Thursday, 30 October 2008

Working with Papa Max...

Today we were treated to lunch by Papa Max. He forgot his parking pass in the car and wanted me to drop it off so he wouldn't get a ticket. Since I was babysitting Sadie, I was a little hesitant at first but it was awesome and I think everyone had a great time.
Sophia pretending to work at Max's computer. When we are at home and playing, she will often grab her purse or bag and say she is going to work, today she really got to work! She was so well behaved and didn't play too shy with all of Max's co-workers.

Sadie had a turn at the computer too. She sat so nicely as I was afraid she would try to climb off the chair.

We just hung out and waited while Max picked up our lunch. Ah, the calm before the storm...

Sophia drinking her milk, after she dropped the glass bottle of apple juice on the floor and broke it (it was kind of funny and Max's face went totally red). I was busy trying to give Sadie her sandwich and keeping both of them relatively tidy that I don't recall tasting my lunch, I don't think Max did either. I think it was pretty good but I just inhaled it. I give credit to all of those who have more than one child, because man it is hard work (but totally worth it)!

No comments: