Thursday, 30 October 2008

Baking, mmmmm

Sophia and I have been doing lots of baking. We started with making Max banana pancakes on the weekends and with all the construction going on in our house, we have also been baking for 'the guys.' Sophia is really good and helpful which makes it so much more fun for me. She doesn't always like what we bake, but she has so much fun doing it.

We thought we would go hang out at Lindsay and Tyson's place. The guys were installing drywall in the garage and I thought Sophia and Lindsay could bake some cookies. All was going well until Lindsay decided to sprinkle flour in Sophia's hair. Sophia didn't seem to mind but I helped her get Auntie back...
Notice the hand print on the arm...Lindsay does NOT like to be dirty at all. In fact she was complaining about touching butter so I was happy to help her out. She did pour some flour over me but I couldn't get a picture of that...

Sophia really enjoyed the chocolate chips. She helped measure them out and then kept sneeking them out of the bowl. Mmmm, doesn't that look good:)


Sadie took her socks off while she was sleeping and I didn't want to loose them so I thought I would tuck them into her sweater. She didn't mind at all!




No comments: