After many years together, my cousin Kim and Ryan finally got married. It was a beautiful day and we had such a fantastic time! Unfortunately I have only a few pictures (it was that good of a party that I didn't pull out the camera, instead I danced the whole night) so here are a couple of before and after...

So serious, calm and nervous...We saw Ryan before the wedding and I was able to get Sophia to say "Happy Wedding" as I figured "Congratulations" was a little tough for a 2 year old!

Celestine, Kim and Ryan who all look less nervous than the Hunt family did...

This was my favorite shot! The way the light hits them both and the smiles on their faces. So darn good looking they are...

Ah, it's over and the fun begins!
We wish you both the best!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment