The calendar is done, printed and I think it is awesome!!! My picture is great (not bad considering there was no re-touching) and the calendar layout/idea is wonderful. I am so excited to be a part of this. I originally thought it was to be a local project but they have decided to take it national so that is quite something...The calendars are only $20 and 100% of the proceeds go to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. To purchase these beautiful calendars you can contact me or visit the website Pink Ribbon Pin-Ups. (Please note that if you purchase from the website you will be charged an extra $4 for shipping and they also don't ship outside of Canada). If you live outside of Canada and would like to purchase one, drop me a note and I can arrange to have it done for you. I have already sold 100 and plan to sell many more. I am living proof that the fundraising dollars are put to good use as some of my treatments would not have been available without the research collected from these fundraisers.
Photo Courtesy of Dana Brushette
No comments:
Post a Comment