The buildings in New York are amazing! There is such variety of old and new, big and small or plain and fancy. Since the weather was so awesome while we were there we were able to see everything so clearly.

Rockefeller Center. You can take tours to the top, but since Lindsay is terrified of heights, we thought we would pass on that...

The upper floors of the Plaza Hotel. It borders on Central Park South and the front entrance is amazing! I unfortunately only have a picture of that at night and it is a little bit blurry.

If you look closely at the bottom of the tallest building, it kind of bows out. When we walked past it, Lynda looked up and jumped, as it gives the illusion that it is falling over!

Trump Tower on 5th Avenue during the day...

...and again at night. Many places in Manhattan have trees on the roofs. I liked that this one wasn't really a terrace but smaller steps with just a single tree on them. I can only imagine what these places would look like at Christmas time!

Look really close and you will see the Chrysler Building.

Your average apartment block in Brooklyn. This is really what I thought it would be like and I wasn't disappointed.

Fairly self explanatory, this one...

The Empire State Building (I will dedicate a whole post to the pictures from up there) as seen from the Flatiron Building.

The NY Flatiron Building. We exited the Subway on the back side of it and were looking for some good shops that were supposed to be in the area. We didn't find the shops, but we ended up seeing this building. Given that we spent two and a half full days shopping, we were able to see many of the great NY sites. There are still so much more to see that I can't wait to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment