Monday, 22 March 2010

In the Beginning...

Max got an extra special birthday present this year, we left to go on vacation! We had a wonderful time and I can't wait to go back and do it again. I am getting the many pictures and video sorted out (now that we have a program to convert the HD video from the camera hopefully I can get the backlog of video up), and will hopefully have a couple more posts before we leave for Kelowna on Thursday.

Sophia enjoying herself on the airplane. This is the first one I have seen that has lids for the kids cups. What a brilliant idea!! I wish more airlines had that...
Once we finally arrived in Orlando...we had an overnight at the airport hotel before the bus ride to Port Canaveral.

Sophia was pretty excited about going on this trip. Both Max and I were more excited to see her reaction to everything but we all had a fantastic time!! The Disney Cruise was really amazing! The logistics of getting people and luggage on and off, the entertainment, the food and the service was all fabulous. None of us had been on a cruise before so we don't really have anything to compare it to, but this was sooooo much fun that we would all do it again in a heartbeat:)

1 comment:

Astrid said...

ok I love her jumping on the bed ...