Why the name sparrow? For those of you who are fluent in Russian, you will know that the root of our name, vorobey, means sparrow. Since most of my English speaking friends (and family) have some trouble speaking and spelling our name I thought I would go with Sophia the Sparrow, as it seems much easier.
Sunday, 22 November 2009
No Baby Yet...
Still no niece or nephew...Lindsay has been in labor technically since Thursday night and no baby! She ended up at the hospital Friday for most of the day but when things weren't progressing fast enough (and since there weren't enough L&D beds available), they were sent home temporarily (Lindsay also has an IV line in her arm). She was given Morphine and Gravol before she left the hospital and told to come back when things progressed more. Thankfully, it helped her sleep and she had one good night's rest in three days. We got a phone call this am saying that she was back at the hospital (Tyson's Mom arrived from Hinton and was able to stay home with Sadie) and in a L&D room (things weren't really going as planned and since Lindsay didn't sleep much again last night, then went in and there was actually a free bed)!!! Yeah, this means she's not coming home until there is a new baby!!!!! We are soooooo excited to meet the little one and once I know what it is, I can finally go get it a present. I will keep you all posted and hopefully soon I will have some pictures to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment