Sorry for the delay in posts, we have had a busy few weeks. Sophia, my Mom and I all went on a little road trip to Kelowna and Vancouver for Spring Break and we have been trying to get our house all finished...

A trip to Vancouver isn't complete without a trip to the Kids Market on Granville Island. I remember the first time I visited it and I am so glad that Sophia enjoys it too! This was the first time we ventured upstairs and man did we have trouble getting Sophia out of there!!

Driving the ice cream truck. Thankfully Grandma Pat played with Sophia so I could do a little birthday shopping (I know it is a few months away, but there are a couple of stores that have really unique toys).

I think Sophia tried almost every motorized ride she could find.

Flying an airplane.

I think the helicopter was her favorite as she was able to control the up and down movements. I thought it would have freaked her out a little it more but she sure didn't mind!

Hanging out with
Ji-
Hyeon at the park...(and a little bit of the baby bump!!!)

There were so many ducks and birds hanging around. Right after I took this picture about 20 birds flew right over top of us and very closely. Sophia just thought it was really neat!!
No comments:
Post a Comment